March 1, 2012

inspirational: kendi, again



So at this point, I think it is safe to say that I am officially obsessed with ALL of Kendi's outfits. But I mean, who in the blogging world ISN'T obsessed with Kendi?
Even though I wore a similar outfit not too long ago, I couldn't help myself when I saw Kendi's outfit above---I had to do it......just had to.










First purchase after my month-long shopping hiatus? An iron for my VERY wrinkly skirt. And possibly a super cute dress for my girls' night next weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Kendi is really amazing, but so is your recreation; you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfits too! Your outfit is just as wonderful, I love your shirt and skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, pretty much obssessed myself. She's so funny too! I'm loving your look every bit as much as hers though...the animal print is so feisty and I love that yellow belt!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)