February 29, 2012

red carpet winners









After watching the Oscar's on Sunday, the hubs and I have a huge, long list of movies that we need to see. Up first will be The Descendents, followed by The Artist, Midnight in Paris, and Hugo. Anybody see these movies? Which ones did you like? We are always looking for good movies to watch together---they make for the best kind of dates! And a bottle of wine, of course :) Movies also keep me from going out and spending all our hard-earned cash.....now that I think about it, that is probably the reason that my husband is always suggesting movie nights. Hmmmm....he is a sneaky one.



1 comment:

  1. I have been DYING and YEARNING and LONGING to see "The Artist"...wanna have a movie night? ;) I am a history major, a major old movie buff, and enjoy anything vintage, so it's right up my alley. Heard that the cinematography/music were incredible...and gotta admit, that French actor is quite attractive!

    Love your necklace...the charms are so fun and anything with elephants makes a great little kitschy style choice.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)