February 27, 2012

bow tie fiesta










I probably never would have put this bow tie shirt and this skirt that reminds me of a Mexican fiesta together if I hadn't gotten dressed in the dark this morning. But it actually turned out kind of cute I think! Sometimes putting weird patterns together totally works :)
So I made a pact with myself this month that I would not buy any new items of clothing for the whole month of February**. This was spurred on by my credit card statement......I couldn't believe how many clothing purchases I was making each month!! Very unneccessary purchases at that. But I am happy to say that I am 2 days away*** from meeting my goal!
**please disregard the fact that I chose the shortest month of the year for this pact.
***if you see a bunch of new items on my blog in the next week or two, its because I went on a major shopping spree to reward myself---don't worry, if I buy a bunch of clothes all at once, it only shows up on my credit card statement once.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable blouse and just perfect with that skirt! Fabulous pattern mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such an adorable blouse! I love cute prints! Adorable! I need to get into print mixing! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)