January 23, 2012

Inspirational: Mara



My inspiration this week comes from Mara of M Loves M. I really like the color combination of blue, black and corally-orange. And who doesn't love lace and ruffles together?
Here is my version of Mara's outfit:






Kinda wish I had those rims like Mara but I'm not sure I could pull those off. 
I'm quite a hot mess today....sorry, my black tie isn't straight and the second layer of my skirt kept poking out---these are usually things that your photographer should tell you about before the pictures are taken but whatever--men don't notice these details, am I right?





7 comments:

  1. Haha, you should see some of the photos the hubby took back when it was summer and I did after-work photos...he tried so hard, but sometimes I think my self-timer photos now have better attention to detail!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's funny, I totally know Mara from college, I was her RA. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit, I love the orange cardigan and the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that is crazy Shannon--where did you go to school again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to University of Washington. Mara is like the sweetest girl ever.

      Delete
  5. I love the color of your cardigan! It's so beautiful on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you sweet! I saw over at Jupe, you deserve the award
    I will follow you!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)