January 22, 2012

Sailor Girl







There is something about the patriotic colors of red, white and blue that just screams "sailor" to me. Anyone else? I guess the white striped shirt doesn't help either. 
My weekend has been one of the most relaxing I have had in a while. On Saturday, I wasn't feeling the best so I used it as an excuse to sleep in till 11am, stay in my pjs till 4pm, and watch some quality tv for all 5 hours (The Hills marathon baby!) 
Most days, I would feel horrible about myself for wasting a whole day, but not this Saturday.....I took full advantage of my ability to be as lazy as possible while I could. My husband will probably never look at me the same, but it was worth it!
Anyone else have as amazing of a weekend as I did?

2 comments:

  1. I love your red, white, and blue sailor outfit. the stripe top is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that swingy top with the pencil skirt, great proportions.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)