January 25, 2012

Smile!







You know when you are posing for photos and you have this idea in your head about what your face is doing, but then you see the photos later and you look ridiculous? Yeah, that's me in today's outfit photos--
I now have a whole new appreciation for Monkeyface
So I realized that throughout the course of this blog, I haven't really shared too much about me and my life with you (other than my wardrobe and the occasional blurb about work). Tomorrow, I am going to put up some photos of my love and the wonderful wedding that we had about 1 year and a 1/2 ago. Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooh I can't wait to see wedding pics!!! On the edge of my seat!!!

    Love this ruffled top so much, I need one...did you buy it recently?

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No actually I think I got this top about a year ago....I may have not worn it on the blog yet though...I love it too!!

      Delete
  2. I completely understand what you mean! I always do that, I take pictures thinking I look good then look back at them and wonder what on earth I was thinking!
    http://www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is absolutely adorable!!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so cute! And I really like it with that ruffled top. Some really fun details all around. Although, I know what you mean, sometimes I see my face in my outfit shots and I say, "WHAT was I thinking that made me make THAT face?!"

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)