December 17, 2011

perks of the job







I am officially on winter vacation....aka no work for TWO WEEKS! This is just one of the perks of working at a school. Others include: 
1) free lunch almost every day (if you like mac & cheese and chicken fingers) 
2) being showered with random Christmas gifts from students, parents and co-workers (yes I did receive a fruit loop necklace)
3) unlimited hugs from cute kids (germs included)
4) free birth control (24 two-year olds in one room=hell on earth)

Needless to say, I love my job but I am very happy to be having a nice long break to relax, spend time with family and catch up on some of my favorite shows......Modern Family marathon, here I come :)



4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely :) And beautiful outfit, love the red skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the red skirt pops in the outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons on your red skirt! Your outfit is so cute :) Yay I don't have to go to school for two weeks either. haha modern family is so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh red skirt bliss. You've got such pretty hair too, btw. Have fun catching up on rest and all! Merry Christmas :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)