December 14, 2011

inspirational


12.9.12d

Kendi of Kendi Everyday: I have this same skirt and will probably recreate this outfit soon.

3-9-11 1

Liz of 26 and Counting: I always love everything Liz wears--it is perfect for work!


Linley of Dwelling & Telling: I love her cute and casual style--I find myself inspired by Linley's outfits on the weekends when I am out of the work world for a few days.


Jane of See Jane: love how she layers a few different shirts on top of each other; such a great winter look.

These are just a few of the MANY blogs that inspire me daily. I am working on a few look-a-like posts that will feature another blogger's outfit that I make my own. Stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. This was GREAT inspiration! Hey, you and I should start a weekly post where we recreate somebody's outfit in our own way...pass on the inspiration and invite others to join!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Cambria :) Start next week??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting inspiration from other bloggers and pinterest! Can't wait to see your outfits!

    ~Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)