December 13, 2011

grey skies







I apologize now for the crappy photo quality you have witnessed above. Husband and I have had a crazy week and have not had time to take outfit photos outside like normal. Plus we had some pretty bad weather yesterday when I wore this outfit so even if we had time to pop outside for a photo session, it would have turned out just as bad or worse--mascara streaks down my face, dark spots on my clothes that could be mistaken for sweat....trust me, you are better off seeing these. 
And to put the icing on the cake, I woke up about 45 minutes late this morning, showered (barely), and ran out the door with sopping-wet hair. Of course, on a normal LA day, the sun would have acted as a natural blow dryer, but like I mentioned, it was raining so my hair stayed wet....sopping wet. So as not to drip my hair juice all over the employee paychecks at work, I threw it up into this messy bun fastened with a rubber band I found in my desk drawer. 
Someone please remind me why I started this blog again?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this blouse...and this is such a cute outfit :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does not sound like fun at all, so rainy! But your outfit is really cute, I love your shirt and cardigan. The print is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)