November 30, 2011

the wishlist

To appease my highly organized and early Christmas shopping mother-in-love (we don't use the word 'law'), I was forced to create this masterpiece known as my Christmas wishlist. It is kind of a funny thing if you think about it. Making a list of things we want and giving them to people who may want to buy them for us.....can it be Christmas every day please? 
I know everybody says this but I honestly like giving gifts rather than getting them. It is fun to go shopping for someone other than myself for a change. And it is SO awkward opening a gift in front of the person who got it for you, especially if you don't like it. I just try to avoid this if at all possible because I'm a really bad liar and my fake smile is full of so much cheese, its ridiculous. 
But I am totally looking forward to this weekend because I have some serious plans with my Michael Buble Christmas mix, my KitchenAid, and some bomb cookie recipes--wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. oooo I love the scarf and I want a dslr for Christmas,too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i exchange lists with one of my sisters...not only for christmas, but for birthdays, too. and there's usually an A list...then my sister asks what's on the B list. haha.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE the fact that you don't use the word "law"...I have such a fantastic relationship with my second mom...I should call her this too :) Oh, your last outfit post was quite spiffy (sorry for no comment)...the pumpkin colour was so trendy and I love the buttons on that dress!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. December is a great time for a wishlist since is almost Chistmas :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart your wish list! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo... can we pick from here then for your Christmas present from Matt? :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)