November 29, 2011

the after party







I'm still trying to re-coop from the indulgent holiday that is Thanksgiving. Does anyone else feel like they gained 5 pounds? My family made SUCH great food, no one could stop eating! We washed it down with a dozen games of  very competitive Spades, a soccer game that resulted in many sore muscles, and joke after joke referencing the Occupy Wall Street movement. They are an odd bunch, my family, but it was great to see all of them. Too bad I forgot my camera or I would have had some interesting pictures for you.
I actually wore this outfit last week before my trip up north. I am really loving the dress and boots look for the winter. I couldn't get away with being warm enough in this without tights in Washington, but here in LA, anything is possible. 
Please forgive me if my posts this week aren't as frequent as normal....I am still trying to get back in the swing of things and haven't had the time to prepare posts like I normally do. But I'm working on it and glad to be back :)





1 comment:

  1. haha yes im pretty sure I gained like 5 pounds. But oh well. Thanksgiving food is super yummy :) Your outfit is great, your dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)