November 23, 2011

in a scurry







I'm getting ready for the cold, blustery weather of Washington State! See my warm clothes? Apparently there are chances of snow so that should be fun. Last time my husband was visiting up there with me, he wore a gator around his face and neck so that all I saw for 5 days was his eyes. San Diego boys are not made for cold weather.
This post is coming to you straight from the airport. As it is the day before Thanksgiving, we thought that we would get here early and we did...about 2 1/2 hours early! But better early than late. And I brought my laptop to save me from people-watching (which can be entertaining but a little creepy too) and spending my hard-earned cash on an $8.00 coffee that tastes like poo.
I wish you all a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! I will try to get some pics up of my crazy family this weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you wore double polka dots, so cute! Is your outfit warm, because I wore something similar today in California weather and I was shivering the entire day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little menswear deets with the necktie and blazer!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright tie around your neck! It makes the outfit so fun!!! it's getting colder and colder here too so I have been pulling out the sweaters and boots! I hope we get snow here too!

    xoxo Denise
    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)