November 22, 2011

playing it safe







Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a few days. My husband and I had an early Thanksgiving with his family over the weekend and we are leaving to be with my family tomorrow for a few days. We have been on the run since last Friday---dishes are piling up in the sink, my clothes are littering our bedroom floor, I even tripped over one of my heels this morning and smacked my face on the door.....being "busy" is definitely an understatement.
When I have weeks like this, I also feel like I am getting dressed in the dark. I didn't do any planning as far as outfits go. And when that happens, I often end up wearing "safe" outfits like the one you see above. I do like it--that purple H&M shirt is one of my favs, but I definitely don't experiment as much when I am rushed for time. So I promise after this Thanksgiving weekend, I will have more experimental outfits, ones that I have time to plan out. Deal?

4 comments:

  1. your top is so pretty! And I love the color combo of purple and orange :) I'm super busy this week,too so I wear a lot of safe outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that H&M top! And the color combo - that doesn't seem "safe" to me! Here's hoping we all survive the holiday season : )

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I just enjoyed seeing your pretty face and the unique way you mixed colours today :) No worries about being creative, good grief. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and keep posting, even if you don't think you're "up to par"...chances are, you ARE :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this outfit is fabulous. I love the color combination and can't believe this is one of your less creative outfits!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)