November 18, 2011

go casual or go home







I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day, Jen Loves Kev, and Jen was talking about how challenging it is for her to style pants because she just loves wearing skirts. I have a similar problem--it is so easy for me to throw on a cute skirt, shirt and heels for work without thinking, but when I actually have the freedom to wear whatever I want on the weekends, I get stage fright and bomb big time.
 I don't have that many options as far as pants go in my wardrobe which is something that I am trying to work on expanding. 
In the meantime, I am working with what I got and this is one of the outfit experiments that I rocked last weekend. 
What do you think? Its pretty casual which is what I was going for. The whole heels and jeans thing is new to me but I do really like the look. 
What clothes in your closet do you have a hard time styling? 

2 comments:

  1. I like this casual look! Your jeans look awesome on you and your scarf is so pretty :) I have a hard time making outfits with flare jeans :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans fit and flatter you perfectly...cute rolled cuffs!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)