December 1, 2011

a night of memories



I have been at this blogging thing for about 2 months now and I thought that I would go back and remember some of my favorite outfits and photos--the only one missing is the outfit I put on every night as soon as I get home from work--my full body footy pajamas (super hott)! Unfortunately my husband broke my heart and told me that it was not a blog-worthy outfit :(

I am also SO proud that my blog was nominated by the wonderful Cambria over at Jupe for being one of her favorite blogs! Thank you Cambria and thank you to all of my magnificent followers--couldn't do it without you guys. 





3 comments:

  1. Aws I miss out on most of your outfits, but I would highly suggest you to post your pj outfit :D I haven't quite come across a pj blog post yet! & Congrats on your blog nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my fav outfit up there is your little dress with the belted scarf and those awesome boots. HAPPY two months of blogging :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were a style blogger! Me too :) Love it! Check mine out? http://buttonspockets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)