November 2, 2011

wings








Hey guys, so I wore a scarf despite the 85 degree weather we are STILL having! I'm trying to act like it's fall...wearing scarves, boots, ordering hot soy lattes at Starbucks, but to no avail. All it got me was a burnt tongue and pit stains in my favorite white shirt :( 
Hope the rest of you are actually enjoying the cold weather that November brings. 
Tonight, husband and I are heading down to our friends' house for a little "family dinner" as we like to call it. 
I have to go think of something other than microwave mac & cheese to bring with. Wish me luck!
PS>how do you like my shirt with wings? It's different but I really like it. 

5 comments:

  1. Every time I see these shoes on you, I sin. Covetousness ;) I like how you tied your scarf...how did you do it? I need some new ways to tie.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    P.s. It made my MONTH to see myself on your love list!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Cambria! I like your blog..what can I say? And I will show you how to tie the scarf in a tutorial soon I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your top is so pretty! I love the sleeves and I really like the print of your scarf :) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute outfit! I love the lace detail on your top and the red shoes! They add a nice pop of color :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)