November 9, 2011

that time of year already








I might be getting a little ahead of myself but every day this week at 5pm, I find myself rushing home to do some work while listening to my favorite Christmas music [Amy Grant Christmas, boo-yay!] I know, I know, its only November 9th......but the stores are already FULL of Christmas decorations so I think I'm justified. Also because I ordered our Christmas cards back in September---Shutterfly was having a holiday card sale! I like to think of myself as overly-prepared, but my husband thinks I'm Christmas-obsessed. He usually doesn't mind except when I sit on his lap and start spouting out my 3 page long wish list or when peppermint becomes my new favorite ingredient in every meal (peppermint pancakes anyone?)
What can I say? I LOVE the holidays :)
I just wish my outfits could reflect this magical time of year. 

2 comments:

  1. I love listening to Christmas music, it's so jolly and cheerful :) Your skirt is very pretty, nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Christmas music!!! A station here started playing it already!!! Your outfit is very cute!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)