November 10, 2011

cultured








Photography rule #1: Don't take outfit photos at one in the afternoon on a ridiculously sunny day. This will result in crazy shadows with giant noses and cankles......at least I hope its only the shadows with these characteristics. 
Isn't this wall a weird color? You don't normally see businesses with walls like this. So of course I just had to take my photos in front of it. One of my favorite things about taking outfit photos is finding cool walls and buildings to stand in front of. Now when I am driving, I find myself constantly on the lookout for my next victim. I definitely pay more attention to the details of the architecture now than ever before. See? Blogging is so good for me. I'm learning about photography, architecture, fashion, writing, photo editing, maxing out my credit card *cough........I'm becoming so cultured :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of the wall! So bright and cheerful looking :) Your top is so cute, I like the polka dots and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wall ever. Seriously chartreuse and I adore it.

    On another note...you're wearing a bow, which is the bomb. And red, which is the diggity.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)