November 11, 2011

$47.00 post








This post cost me $47.00---at the very moment we were shooting these photos, the parking policeman was putting a ticket on our car....we were there for all of 5 minutes....I was trying to save my quarters for the pile of laundry on our bedroom floor!
Also ironic because we found a way to cheat the system and park every night for free when you are supposed to have a permit. If I told you how, I'd have to kill you, and then no one would be reading my blog. So out of the kindness of my heart, I will spare you. You can thank me in compliments and blog views.
And while we are thanking people, I would like to thank all of the war veterans who have risked their lives to save ours, and their families for sacrificing time with their loved ones for the good of our country. I don't know where we would be without them. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! Love your style. Your shirt is too cute - I think I need to make an Old Navy run : )

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry about the parking ticket! That whomps :P But this outfit is definitely darling...I actually bought this shirt, then decided I didn't have the money and returned it. MAJOR regret, because I really would've worn it so much. At least I get to see you looking darling in it!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)