November 13, 2011

kendi copykat







You caught me......I am a Kendi copykat with today's outfit. I absolutely fell in love with this skirt when I saw Kendi wear it here last winter. I hopped on over to Loft to see if it was still available and I looked around the store for about 15 minutes only to come up empty handed. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the beloved skirt from across the store. There was only one lonely skirt hanging on the clearance rack but it was meant to be because it was my exact size! And guess how much it was?? $8.00......I repeat....$8.00! When God has a plan, nothing can stand in His way. 

2 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so beautiful! Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ditto about nothing standing in the way of God's plans :) But this skirt really is a TON of fun...and kudos for copying well. You really rock your own inspiration.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)