November 7, 2011

snow in LA?








LA had the craziest weather this weekend! My husband and I were driving back from the mall yesterday and it was raining hard. All of a sudden, I look out my window and there is snow on the ground! Actually, it was just a lot of hail but it was piling up like snow! On the freeway....in LA. 
Luckily, I was not wearing this outfit yesterday....I actually wore this on Saturday which was beautiful, dress-wearing weather. And milkshake-drinking weather. I saw this commercial on TV for a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake at Chick-fil-a and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. So much so that I forced my husband to drive a half hour to the nearest Chick-fil-a to get that milkshake. Seriously, you would think that I'm pregnant and having baby cravings, but no. It's just the fat kid inside of me taking over and forcing me to do irrational  things. Sadly, I am more embarrassed about the fact that a Chick-fil-a commercial caused me to trade in a night out on the town for a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake.....sigh....

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I can't believe you're able to wear such lovely warm weather clothing, lucky girl. Don't you love belting scarves? Did the same thing today ;)

    P.s. Steve Madden boots are amazing...have you worn their tights?

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Love the navy with the cognac. Those boots are lovely too.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so pretty, I love your dress and scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)