October 21, 2011

yay for weekends!







So I think this is an appropriate outfit to post today since it is Friday and all. I actually wore this last weekend....this dress is definitely too short for the office so I have to get it in on the weekends when I can. Is anyone else completely exhausted from this week?? I could probably sleep for days! That being said, my brain is total mush right now so I'm not sure anything intelligent is going to come out of this post...I think I'm gonna stop now before I say something I'm gonna regret tomorrow. I once told my husband about how I took a #2 in the middle of my driveway because I was too busy playing outside to go in....he never looked at me the same. I was FOUR, people!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, your skirt is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute outfit hun. Totally empathise with your hard week, its been a tough one for sure over on my end too =( On a nother note, are those flower prints on your dress? Its hard to tell but it looks so sweet and lovely on you ^_^

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh, you are one of my new favourite blogs (I just might probably even be including you in a blog award, stay tuned!). Love this outfit, the skirt is darling. Sorry you had a hard week though...on the plus side, things always DO get better...and that's coming from someone who had a hard week last week. Keep heart!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks everybody! You definitely made me feel better after my hard week!! Yes those are flowers on my dress. Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is darling, as I have the same one ;D

    And on another note, Andy and I think this is the funniest thing we've ever read! hahahaha We can't stop laughing...!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)