October 23, 2011

the challenging mesh shirt








I probably changed my outfit at least 4 times yesterday. I was having some problems styling this mesh shirt I got from Old Navy. This is the first time that I've worn it and I wasn't going to give up finding a way to wear it. I ended up putting my purple plaid button up shirt from Urban Outfitters underneath....what do you guys think? I was going for a comfy Saturday look that I could wear while grocery shopping, cleaning house, and helping my husband with his beer brewing (he's really into it right now). I would consider this a success for me on a Saturday....I had to fight the urge not to stay in my footy pajamas all day on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of sorta "pattern mixing" the plaid and the knit textures. I think you could also wear this with a maxi skirt and heels for a sorta grunge, urban vibe. Would be really cute! Love the necklace, btw, it's an elephant right? I collect 'em!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. Since I wear heels most days to work, I give my feet a break on the weekends :) And yes, my necklace is an elephant. I collect them too!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)