October 24, 2011

dorothy








I feel a bit like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz in my ruby red heels. You like?? I love adding a pop of bright color to a neutral outfit. One of my many tricks....
I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Lots of house cleaning (we're having friends over this coming weekend so we need to at least appear clean), football watching (my fantasy team won!!), and sleeping. I won't apologize for my laziness...this is what the weekends are for. It only got a little out of control when I forced my husband to hand-feed me grapes and carry me around the apartment on a pillow.


5 comments:

  1. Your skirt is amazing! And your heels do add such a nice pop of color to your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of Kendi Everyday...those cute little coloured cone heels and a jazzy skirt! Love the way you mixed the blouse with the tribal print, looks great.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those heels on you! Are they amazing? Comfortable and classic! Thank you for sharing! And lazy weekends are the best - I swear they recharge you for a busy and productive week ahead!

    Every piece here is so versatile and timeless - I'm head over red-heels for that skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they*

    Sorry -- my fingers fly sometimes because I get so excited :) do you have any fun Halloween plans this coming weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amberly! It is one of my favorite skirts! As for Halloween, some friends and I are heading to Knott's Scary Farm and then watching some scary movies, just to enjoy the holiday :) What about you?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)