October 20, 2011

my day job

  






So if you haven't already figured it out from my outfits, I work 8-5 M-F in an office and have to dress "business casual." I work at a private school and get to deal with all sorts of fun...nose bleeds, screaming 2 year olds, dead animals, escaping children, pulled fire alarms, not easy things to deal with when wearing heels. Right now, I am sitting on my lunch break listening to Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows on tape--my co-worker is obsessed. Overall, its a good job for me to utilize my creativity when planning what I am going to wear. I like the challenges it brings...plus I get to eat the leftovers of children's lunches whenever I want. Don't hate me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)