October 19, 2011

illusions








I know I know, short people shouldn't wear crop pants. I've heard this before but I just can't seem to follow the rules. Just like I could also be found wearing white pants after Labor Day, and double-dipping.....stick it to the man! But seriously, I think I need a second opinion on this whole crop pants thing....I tried to counteract this "rule" by wearing nude shoes which are supposed to make your legs look longer.
[This coming from a girl wearing work out shorts to make her husband think that she worked out before he got home....don't judge, you know you've done it!] 



2 comments:

  1. I think the counteracting worked! Your outfit is lovely, great shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I always wear crop pants. And I'd say you did a great job here! I love the flowy top and addition of nude pumps to give you a little height. So adorable!

    And to the SM boots - I love them! I bought 3 pairs in camel, grey and black. That's how much I love it ;) You should def. get it.

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)