October 27, 2011

we love colors







Highlight of my day: a 2 year old dressed as Yoda from Star Wars (he had the brown robe complete with the Yoda ears=ADORABLE!)
Today was the Harvest Show at the school I work at and all of the kids got to wear their Halloween costumes. They had been practicing songs and today they performed for their parents. It is days like today that I can't believe I get paid to watch the cutest kids on earth sing and dance in costumes!
Of course this is only a few days after I had to wrestle a 1st grader to the floor to keep him from kicking teachers in the face and throwing my stapler against the wall behind my head [in heels and a skirt, mind you!]......you gotta keep things in perspective I guess.
Today was also the first day that I had to break out the tights. Which reminds me that I need to order a few more pairs in some fun colors. I really like this company We Love Colors--what color tights are your favorite this winter? I need some opinions as I am not the best tights-wearer yet...I'm trying to branch out and be more creative but sometimes I cringe at the bright yellow tights I see people rockin'. Thoughts??!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ordered from WLC? I have wanted to, but haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I got a pair of brown tights from them. I like them so I think I will order another color or two.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)