October 26, 2011

soakin' it up










Well, October is coming to an end pretty soon here and so is the sun....winter is a-coming, even to So Cal. I am having a goodbye party for my bare legs, sleeveless shirts, and sandals. On the upside, I won't have to shave my legs for at least the next 3 months, errr, I mean as often. And I get to live in my boots!! (Coming soon I promise). Anyone looking forward to the cold, winter months? It'll be nice to have a change......seriously, the constant sun and warmth of So Cal wears on a girl. It's a hard life, it really is. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower and love this outfit! Totally something I would wear :) I love classic pieces that are easy to wear!

    Please hop on over and check out my blog!
    http://jessica-ohmydarling.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! Thanks for following Jessica--I will definitely come on over and check out your looks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belt, very nice outfit :) yeah, finding treasures when thrifting is super fun! (and by the way, I like your new header)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cute combo--khaki and stripes always look kinda Paris gamine chic. I'm eager for winter--and I hail from Minnesota! It's already coat and boot and double-your-tights-or-freeze weather. But I really don't mind...I like feeling warm and snuggly in my clothes!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)