April 4, 2012

orange & grey







And I'm back with an outfit post as promised! These last few weeks, I have been a bit preoccupied so sorry about the lack of posts and creativity......I'm still trying but posts may be a little less often for a while so bare with me :) 
On the upside, I am wearing one of my fav color combos right now, orange & grey. Love the contrast! 
AND.....I am turning one quarter of a century tomorrow, yikes! Crazy how much happens in your first quarter of life! So my hubs is planning something for me but I've hijacked his facebook, phone, and email, and NOTHING......he is so sneaky! But as everyone else has reminded me, it will be much better if it is a surprise like he intended. So I must fight the urge to play detective, I guess.... 






1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like your orange/yellow together...looks like sunset.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)