April 1, 2012

etsy etsy etsy

I did it! I FINALLY started my Etsy shop for my invitations :) This is why I haven't posted in over a week....its NOT because I was busy finishing the final book of the Hunger Games and stuffing my face with rice krispie treats......
Anyway, I know I already showed you my invites not too long ago, but here is the link to my Etsy Shop so you can check it out. Get this....it's called Letters&Twine. Just had to link it to my blog because I love it so much :)
I only have the two invite sets that I showed you up so far, but I am working on some more designs and they will be up hopefully soon! 
Thanks for all your support...couldn't have done it without you :)

PS>I will have outfit posts up later this week, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! Excitement for YOU <3

    Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)