January 31, 2012

Inspirational: Kendi



I absolutely LOVE this outfit that Kendi of Kendi Everyday is wearing above. So much so that I just had to copy it :) Here is my similar outfit:






Ok, I'll be honest. I definitely like Kendi's outfit better, but I gave it a shot with what I had, which is what style blogging is all about, right?
Ugggh, I am getting SO bored of my hair lately.......I don't want to get it cut too short because having short hair is even worse for me. But I think I need some new ideas on how to wear my hair. Anybody have any new hair styles that they have been sporting lately? I was recently turned on to The Beauty Department  (if you haven't see this blog, you MUST asap!) which has lots of good ideas.....I just need to start getting up earlier in the mornings so I have time to try them out. Which means I'll probably need to be going to bed earlier.....
Stay up to watch The Bachelor? Or go to bed early to get up and actually do my hair.......it is seriously like Sophie's Choice.





3 comments:

  1. Love Kendi's blog! And you definitely did a great job in this post! I would wear your outfit! Fantastic! And love!
    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your outfit is great too! I love the pattern of the skirt with the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt has such a cute little pattern...what is Buffalo Exchange? Must be something we don't have in MN. You did a great job with your inspiration, so cute and put together!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)