January 30, 2012

high hopes







Anybody else already planning what they are going to buy with their hard-earned tax return??? It is like Christmas all over again....can't wait! No, actually my husband would probably kill me if I went shopping with our tax return. It's probably going to go into savings....why are guys so boring?? Can't they have ANY fun? 
So I have some exciting news for you all......I got a new camera! And I am over the moon about it :) 
LOVE at first sight. 
So my hope is that after I start to use it, my outfit photos will be so much better. If they aren't, please don't tell me. But I am going to be that nerd and watch the learning DVD's that come with the camera. 
I have high hopes people! High hopes!!





3 comments:

  1. Red+turquoise=delightful.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tax return is going to our cruise this summer! So excited! And probably some toward loan repayment. Blah, being a grown-up is hard! Congrats on the new camera! What kind did you get?

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh fun...where are you cruising to?
      My camera is a Nikon D3100. I will soon be posting pics with it as it is already attached to my hand :)

      Delete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)