December 20, 2011

jackie mae's day off

 





I am SO loving having a few days to myself to do whatever I want!! Yesterday, I treated myself to a hair cut (nothing special, just a little trim; this pic was taken before the cut), a little shopping (my new shirt and sweater will be introduced to the blog soon), a morning full of peppermint mocha coffee and the Kathi Lee & Hoda show on Today, and I finished it off with a dance party in my room to the Mamma Mia soundtrack (no laughing.....its cheesy but I love it). 
Today, I haven't quite decided but I am thinking about getting my nails done. I never do it but I have a gift card that has been sitting in  my drawer for about a year now so I think its time. My friend just got her nails done with the new gel polish and it lasted over a week without even chipping once! Has anyone tried it yet? I'm thinking about getting sparkly nails....its the only time of year that we can pull it off so why not?
I know my plans are not as exciting as what Bueller did with his day off but so what? Not everyone can have their own parade...



2 comments:

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)