December 27, 2011

the home brew project

One of the projects my hubby and I have been working on (he brews, I design): 





Today's post is a little different than the usual, but I am super excited about my husband's beer! He has been working so hard on his brewing and it is really good! We are doing a test run on all of our friends and family this coming week so I decided to design some labels for each one. What do you think? I wish I could host a tasting for you but for now, you will have to judge the book by its cover. 
Right now, it is just a fun hobby for my hubby and I to join forces on but who knows what it will turn into!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a blast! I do love beer just in a tasting sort of sense (I've never had more than one glass)...it's really fun to try different kinds. Wish I could sample!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of beer but I know it is a long process to make so kudos to your hubby!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl where are you?!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)