March 15, 2012

invitation intimidation

[from my own wedding; 1.5 years ago]:






[a friend's wedding; 1 month ago]:










Sorry I've been a little slow with the outfit posts this week......I HAVE been getting dressed I promise! They just haven't been very noteworthy outfits :(
On the upside, some of you were asking to see photos of some of the invites that I have done so here they are! I have done some others too but just haven't gotten around to taking photos yet.
I would L.O.V.E. feedback, pretty please!!! I am thinking about opening up an Etsy shop...comments? I'll be honest, I'm a little intimidated by the whole Etsy thing because they have such cute things on there....don't know if mine will fit in.
But I guess there is only one way to find out right? 

5 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable! Etsy would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie! The invites are fabulous! I am such a fan of mixing/matching font styles when it comes to graphic work so I absolutely adore them! Get your portfolio up on Etsy, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks girls :) Your comments made my day! I'm working on the whole Etsy shop thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The invitations look amazing, I love the fonts and colors! You should definitively open an Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jackie...I'm so totally impressed...your invites look profesh! I especially like the green stripe ones with the different fonts. What's most impressive to me is that the styles are so totally different, they look catered to each wedding--which to me indicates that you'd have a great shop, since you can so skilfully individualize for people.

    <3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)