February 10, 2012

a little Anthro :)







Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-love and grandmother-in-love, I finally have a little Anthro in my wardrobe collection :) LOVE their clothes but most of the time, it is just too rich for my blood. Though I do find myself perusing the Anthro sale section every time I muster up the self-control to enter the store.
I mostly prefer what Kendi refers to as "fauxthropologie," aka pieces that look exactly like something sold at Anthro that you buy at another, less expensive store and feel less guilty about.
Which brings me to the wonderful night ahead of me consisting of dining with the hubby and then dragging him into a few clothing stores just to "browse." Don't worry, he loves it!



5 comments:

  1. This Is a nice mix, i have a similar skirt
    I need a top like yours, it would perfect with my skirt
    Your necklace is superb,very original!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such great photos!!
    wonderful blog!

    xoxo from moscow!

    rebelission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so pretty, the red color is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so cute - love the way you styled it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed on the fauxthropologie...I just can't afford them at all! But your "realthropologie' is delightful! That necklace esp is so one of a kind, would make any outfit exceptional. You should try layering it with some other jewelry, would be neat!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)