February 16, 2012

colors of the rainbow











So clearly I couldn't decide on a color scheme for today's outfit---a little green, a little orangey-red, a dash of yellow....I also can't decide what to talk about today. I'm actually preoccupied with the little trip up north my husband and I are taking tomorrow--camping on the beach. We are just excited to get out of the city and into some fresh air for a few days. I will hopefully get some good pictures to share with you all--but no judging my camping outfits.....when you can't shower for a few days and smell like campfire smoke and salt water, cute outfits are the last thing on your mind.

 

2 comments:

  1. love the yellow belt! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the mixes of colors, it looks wonderful all together :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)