December 22, 2011

Inspirational: Liz

This week's inspiration comes from one of my favorite bloggers, Liz of 26 and Counting
Here is what she wore:

3-9-11 1

And here is what I put together, inspired by Liz:






So I am doing this new thing for however long I feel like it (it is my blog after all). Each week, I am going to create an outfit inspired by another blogger, like you see above. It will not only be a challenge for me to tackle, but it will also show you guys where I get some of my outfit ideas and introduce you to some great, new blogs :)
This week, I am featuring an outfit from Liz of 26 and Counting. You will love her "Corporate Chic" style. If you need some great outfit ideas appropriate for a work environment, Liz is your gal!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love copying people's outfits, especially when others have such great taste...mmm...I may copy this outfit! : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit you put together, Liz is a great inspiration for outfits :) Your scarf is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)