October 17, 2011

destiny








So how are you guys liking my husband's photography skills? I am SUPER surprised by his abilities given the fact that before this, he has probably only taken like 5 photos in his life. He is not a picture-taking kind of guy....he is the guy in the photo who is always making the most ridiculously disturbing face ever. But I am seeing now that maybe he is meant to be behind the lens. 
Except for in this picture of us at Disneyland yesterday.....he looks pretty cute. Just pretend like I am not stepping on his foot to make him do a normal smile. 





2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. You look so pretty in it. I really like the flower print with the stripe cardigan. The wide belt also brings everything together, so chic! Thanks for sharing!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)